This web site will be useful for Ontario tradesmen and newcomers looking for a better paid and more attractive job. You can reach your goal by obtaining Ontario Inter Provincial 'Red Seal' Certificate of Qualification.

My Services

What I can do for you
I am a private trainer, and I can prepare you for the Certificate of Qualification Exam for Industrial Mechanic Millwright 433A in Ontario College of Trades and/or the Exemption Exams. Also, I can help with a pre-employment test preparation (Apotex, TCC, OPG).

How it works
You need to come for one-to-one studies in my home office in Richmond Hill. I will explain you my responsibility and what is expected from you. Then I will give you to try. When you satisfied, you pay your tuition fee. No group studies. Only you, myself and my computer with a lot of well prepared and logically arranged information on the base of exam questions. The only thing you need to do is sit back and relax, watch the computer screen and listen to my explanations in plain English. Moreover, do not worry if you have not understood some things. We will be repeating until you absorb everything perfectly. I use the computerized exam emulation, and you can see your progress and score. Any time of weekdays and weekends according to my schedule available. Some on-line training may be required, if this is the case, I will give you access to studying courses on my website.

How long it takes
It depends on your trade experience, English understanding, educational background and so forth. Normally, it takes 3 to 4 visits by 8 hours each, usually up to 40 hours total. Actually, there are no time restrictions. You will learn until you say: "OK, it's enough, I know everything". However, again, it depends on you. If you live far away from my place, you could stay in a hotel nearby, and come a few days in the row.

Tuition fee
You can take either the whole course or separate exam sections. Please, ask me about training options and discounts. You need 70% score to pass the exam. Usually, people pass the exam from the first try, but, in case you fail the exam, I will be with you till you pass.

For more information
Send me an e-mail on skilledtradeexam-at-gmail-dot-com with your questions and you'll be given detailed answer and tuition fee estimate. Or, alternatively, call me 416-eight-three-four-two-nine-three-five to ask a question and book a free no obligations appointment to discuss your career opportunities, your documents preparation, and the evaluation procedure.