This web site will be useful for Ontario tradesmen and newcomers looking for a better paid and more attractive job. You can reach your goal by obtaining Ontario Inter Provincial 'Red Seal' Certificate of Qualification.

Testimonials

Many of my customers have written to thank me after using my services. See what people are saying:

















Peter, I received my results for my C of Q in industrial millwright. I am proud to say I got a 107 out of 135 which is a 79% pass. Thank you very much for your help and I will refer you to anyone that is having trouble. Thanks again, F. Jan 2, 2014


Hi Peter, I got my results today and I passed with 81%. I really do want to thank you for the service you provide for us potential millwrights. I would have never had a chance with out your help. It was well worth the money and the time to come to your place and study. J. December 10, 2013

Hi Peter. I didn't send you a message sooner because I couldn't remember the few differences. I passed with 76%. Thank you very much, l couldn't have done it without you. M.T. Dec 3, 2013

Hey Peter. Exam went very well. There was only 5 questions where I was doubting myself. But I'm sure I have passed. Thanks for everything. T. Oct 26, 2013 

Hey Peter, test went very well. I had #21. M. March 26, 2013


Peter, I would like to thank you and your training course to help me finally achieve my C of Q as an industrial millwright 433A license with a passing mark of 77%, I had attempted this exam 3 times before with results all in the range of 60-67%, I also spent $400.00 on a course at Georgian college to help me with negative results. Your training program is fantastic, it concentrates on questions with explanations right out of text books to help you truly understand. You watched over me, you instructed, you made drawings on paper anything to make me understand.  I would recommend this course to any apprentice thats ready to write or any older mechanic who failed to get his license years ago,  Thanks again Peter you helped me accomplish a hurdle in my life. B. February 18, 2013

Thank you for all your help, the test was pretty much what you taught me, I really do appreciate your help. Thank you. Best Regards, D. 30.01.2013

Hi Peter. I passed my exam with 75%.  Thanks for your help. Best Regards, S. 29.01.2013 

Hi Peter, Just wanted to write you a note to let you know I received my results today. After working as a maintenance mechanic for 23 years in a company that didn't require a certification I was informed that I had to become certified. I was terrified!! I haven't been to school since 1992! I was so happy to have found your web site. Your training is focused like a laser. Your knowledge is indisputable. There is no doubt you are a master at your craft. Your ability to mentor is like nothing I've never seen. My biggest fear was the math. I can't believe you were able to make this old dog understand and apply the many formulas required for the exam in the sessions we had together. I left the exam confident I passed... my result..thanks to you 75%. Thanks for what you do. C. January 2013

Hello Peter, I am e-mailing you to let you know I have the results for the millwright exam today 72%, I didn't think I came anywhere near that when I wrote the exam. Thank you Peter for all your help. R.

Hi Peter, I am here to say my heartedly thanks for helping me to prepare for Industrial Millwright Certificate of Qualification Exam. Actually I was totally dishearten after failing two times. But your help, training tips, course material is perfect to pass in single attempt. Today I appeared for exam and did very well. I am 110% sure that I will pass. I am going to recommend you for one of my friend. He will call you for his training needs. Regards, A, Guelph ON

Hi Peter, Just want to thank you again for the help with obtaining an 76% on the 433A. Anyone who is considering taking the refresher course at a college should save there money and come here. I did Peter's course in less than 42 hours and was ready to write. I have seen the college material and it does not compare to Peter's. Thanks again, S.


Hi Peter, Good Afternoon. I got the result for C of Q - Millwright. I got 76% marks. Thanks a lot for all the input given by you. Hope to meet you someday again for the exam of Stationery Engineer. Thanks a lot once again for your blessings. Take care. R.

Hi Peter, its Mike I just got back home from exam. I think I did quite well. I'll let you for sure next week, thank you.

Hi Peter, I just wanted to let you know that I passed the certification exam. Many thanks for the training, and help you provided. Sincerely, A.M.

Hello Peter, Hope your day is going well...... Left my house today at 5:45am to drive to Toronto, and got there at 8:15, traffic was bad. Still there were only 4 guy's there so I got in. Your letter was no problem. When the exam started I was finished in 2 hours and 40 minutes. I went through all my answers. Feeling like I past with flying colours.I will let you know as soon as I get the results. Thanks again, K.

Hi Peter. My score on test in July was 73%. Thanks F.

Hello Peter, I want to announce you that I passed the exam, I got the letter today, for which I am very happy. I thank you very much for the help offered. In the case I will try for other exams, I will contact you again. You were indeed a very helpful person. Thanks very much. Sincerely, A.T.

Hi, I got my results today - 74%. Thank you. Thanks again.

Hi Peter, The exam went very well. I got my results today and I passed with a 76%. Thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated!!! B.L.